Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
notch138

A Room for.....well I guess 1

8 posts in this topic

This was a find I had over the winter during a gas leak in an apt complex in the Village of Wappingers, and NO the pictures were not taken around that gas leak at all, this was just part of the evacuation process. I am sure that some or most of you have seen something like this but I feel is always good to but these up so newer members can become aware. Just remember when your doing a search check EVERY DOOR. Cause you just never know what you'll find.

http://www.vententersearch.com/?p=460&...=1#comment-8112

Tom thanks for sharing, excellent post, a great reminder to ensure that all areas are checked.

More and more common for many of us today with the influx of immigrants and illegals.

Don't forget to check any dresser drawers before you close them during a search or overhaul and such as it is not uncommon that it may be used as a make shift crib for those who cannot afford one.

More and more common for many of us today with the influx of immigrants and illegals.

Don't forget to check any dresser drawers before you close them during a search or overhaul and such as it is not uncommon that it may be used as a make shift crib for those who cannot afford one.

Excellent points here. Check everything, you never know.

Thanks for sharing these with us. Could you imagine if the place was burning at night when they were sleeping? Would that person stand a chance at all? I bet you that bedroom is not up to code either...where is the smoke detector??? :rolleyes:

Good topic, makes you think.

Whats the big deal, thats just an average apt in Port Chester. We see that every day! :unsure: 30,000 legal and about 8,000 ilegal all in 2 1/2 sq miles.

It might even be more than that.

I saw that when it came out on VES and wondered if the submitting person was a member here.

Nice catch, it's an interesting find.

Interesting point thanks for sharing