Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
191SH

Resident of the Village of Dobbs Ferry is grateful for all the support.

2 posts in this topic

I as a resident of Dobbs Ferry and firefighter want to thank all the local agency's that showed their respects to our departed P.D. / F.D. member Ricky White. This village has been on an emotional roller coaster for nearly a week now and soon it be get even more emotional as we say our final goodbye but the support shown our village has been unwavering and a special Thank You to the Ardsley Fire Dept for covering and to the various Police Agency's patrolling our streets. I am only speaking for myself and I am not speaking for any agency or family members.

THANK YOU

I've known Ricky for over 15 years. I'm sad I couldn't make the services, as I couldn't afford the trip back to NY. I sent a letter expressing my condolences with a photo of Ricky and I during training when Scappy's was being demolished.

BTW, thanks for using EMTBravo.net for what it's for, getting the word out like the above. Much appreciated. I wish I could have done more like posting a memorial and funeral info on the front page, but the past few days have been hectic. If there is anything I or the site can do, please don't hesitate to contact me ( EMAIL: seth@emtbravo.com)