Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
99subi

Chopper over Yorktown/Cortlandt area

9 posts in this topic

Anyone have any info on whats going on. Looks to be a PD heli circling the rt202 area..

Sounds like the usual weekend Westchester PD flights we get here in the southern part of the county. They love circling...and were over Yonkers/Tuckahoe/Bronxville about an hour ago.

Sounds like the usual weekend Westchester PD flights we get here in the southern part of the county. They love circling...and were over Yonkers/Tuckahoe/Bronxville about an hour ago.

Did you wave when we were there???

As for Cortlandt, it was a perp search and a failure to comply... nothing major.

And the green and red lights don't flash - they're always on. ;)

I waved to you Chris...as I was out at the residence that one of the perp searches was for.

PS: Did you get my PM about an incident we were discussing?

I waved to you Chris...as I was out at the residence that one of the perp searches was for.

PS: Did you get my PM about an incident we were discussing?

Next time you wave, make sure you use a green laser pointed into the cockpit!!!!!!

Next time you wave, make sure you use a green laser pointed into the cockpit!!!!!!

And use all of your fingers next time!

Hey Chris, can that thing go across the river, pick up a Crave Case, and drop it on 4 Dana Road???

And use all of your fingers next time!

Maybe that's what I'll do next time..we can tow a spotlight and make an ambulance signal for it light the bat signal.

And of course I would use all my fingers....what designation would that turn into for the county PD helo...if I were to have used it for that job last week? Now that's a thought....hmmmm. Hey Chris if I were still waiting for a ride the other night..would you have picked me up? I mean I was thinking of using a RMP to get to the LZ or hospital as it was anyway...Why not cut to the chase and just use a PD helo?

If he is picking up a crave case that will be for his own radio room first lol we have priority right chris lol

I will just sit there and watch everyone waving to you chris, love the camara system very cool it felt like i was watching cops for real lol