Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
medic25

New Haven Sponsor Hospital Daytime Paramedic Program

5 posts in this topic

New Haven Sponsor Hospital Program is now accepting applications for a full-time day paramedic program, beginning September 1, 2009. This will be a rigorous program, and will meet all of the classroom and clinical requirements of a traditional part-time program in less than a year. Upon graduation, students will be eligible to sit for the NREMT Paramedic Examination.

The class will run from September 1st 2009, until July 1st 2010 (assuming completion of clinical requirements). The classroom portion will be Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 0800-1700 until May 1st 2010. Clinicals will be on Mondays and Thursdays until completion of the didactic component, at which point they will be full time.

Certifications embedded in the course include ACLS, PALS, PEPP, PHTLS, AMLS and GEMS.

Please call (203) 562-3320 or visit www.sponsorhospital.org for more information.

Wish I could attend. I took my original EMT class there, Sponsor Hospital has a great program. Good luck to anyone taking the plunge!

If I take this in CT how hard will it be to transfer my CERT to NY, I know I need the HV, and NYC Mack but what about the certification itself

If I take this in CT how hard will it be to transfer my CERT to NY, I know I need the HV, and NYC Mack but what about the certification itself

You should double check with the NYS DOH, but I believe as a bordering state, you can simply apply for reciprocity using your Connecticut paramedic license.

http://www.health.state.ny.us/nysdoh/ems/c...reciprocity.htm

Edited by medic25

You need your State Card from CT and NREMT Card. Then just send everything to DOH and play the waiting game.