Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Ferrara's New "Multi Vocational Pumper"

5 posts in this topic

Very interesting product...seems to be a similar take on Pierce's PUC line.

Designed with firefighter safety in mind, the MVP features extra low cab step height, frame rail height crosslays, low hose bed and lowered body height to make it easier to retrieve equipment. And since the most important part of any pumper is the pump the MVP is rated at 2000 GPM. With available pump and roll, the MVP will flow 80-90 GPM at 150 psi while driving at an easy 2.5 miles per hour.

The MVP is available on all of Ferrara’s custom chassis, with water tanks up to 1000 gallons. Ask Ferrara’s engineers to design your MVP with a cab and body that will meet your needs and easily carry all the equipment you need! Get the MVP with either an extruded aluminum or stainless steel body, both with the heavy duty construction you expect from Ferrara.

PHOTO: http://www.ferrarafire.com/Apparatus/Pumpers/MVP/MVP.html

Looks interesting. I like the new lines of stock trucks that are being developed, hopefully it will cause the price of fire apparatus to drop and we can use that extra money for staffing or training.

This truck looks good and practical but I would want to see it in person before passing final judgement.

At least this looks better than the velocity or contender PUC.

Not a fan of those low crosslays, but at least manufacturers are trying new things. Maybe they can come up with nice features to put into some of their other rigs.

It's still a Ferrara........................ not impressed with the 10 lbs of junk in a 1lbs bag ideas now.

I would like if it was just a rescue, not a combo