Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

South Salem Losing Tater Dodge

7 posts in this topic

South Salem is losing Tater Dodge, which has been a Dodge dealer since 1914, according to a press release by Chrysler today. I always thought it was an awesome place, even though a VERY low volume dealership, it has history and heritage. Reminder of times past.

Sad.

GM is going to start closing dealerships as well. Its pretty sad many family run dealerships.

GM is going to start closing dealerships as well. Its pretty sad many family run dealerships.

Arroway (Chevy-Saab-Hummer)In Katonah

Taconic in Yorktown

Brady-Standard (Chevy-Cadillac-Oldsmobile-Geo) in Brewster

M&S (Chevy-Cadilliac-Pontiac-Buick)in Pawling

Can anyone take a guess as to who is going to survive in N. Westchester-Putnam-S Dutchess?

Arroway (Chevy-Saab-Hummer)In Katonah

Taconic in Yorktown

Brady-Standard (Chevy-Cadillac-Oldsmobile-Geo) in Brewster

M&S (Chevy-Cadilliac-Pontiac-Buick)in Pawling

Can anyone take a guess as to who is going to survive in N. Westchester-Putnam-S Dutchess?

My guess M&S will be the Last or next to last to close its doors. I bought my first bran new car from Taitors. It was a blue 1972 charger with a white landau vinyl roof, 440 Magnum engine and four speed transmission eith the pistol grip shifter. I had gotten 2 other prices and Taitors was much lower than either of the others,This really a sad day.

My guess M&S will be the Last or next to last to close its doors. I bought my first bran new car from Taitors. It was a blue charger with a white landau vinyl roof, 440 Magnum engine and four speed transmission eith the pistol grip shifter. I had gotten 2 other prices and Taitors was much lower than either of the others,This really a sad day.

yea and car is where now? :(

yea and car is where now? :(

I'm not sure what you mean here this was a car I purchased well over 30 years ago. So what point are you attempting to make????????

All I can say is "BUY AMERICAN!!!! and buy UNION" :D