Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
v85

What CAD/PSAP do you use

4 posts in this topic

I was just wondering, what CAD and PSAP software systems do you use?

I believe our dispatcher uses Pintrak CAD, and I'm not sure of the name of the PSAP they use.

Edited by v85

I was just wondering, what CAD and PSAP software systems do you use?

I believe our dispatcher uses PinPoint CAD, and I'm not sure of the name of the PSAP they use.

The City of Poughkeepsie uses New World Systems. Now as far as PSAP software I don't know what your referring too. A PSAP is a Public Safety Answering Point, Each 911 Center is considered one.

Putnam County uses Mobiletec International InMotion (http://www.mobiletec.net/inmotioncad.htm) for the CAD. We are the PSAP for Putnam County and have a Vesta Palis phone system.

The City of Poughkeepsie uses New World Systems. Now as far as PSAP software I don't know what your referring too. A PSAP is a Public Safety Answering Point, Each 911 Center is considered one.

I don't know what it is called exactly, but at our dispatch center they have a dedicated computer where they recieve calls from the county 911 center. I don't know what it is called, but when it is not in use, I know the screen is blue with a white clip art like picture of a person wearing a headset.

Edited by v85