Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ach67-1A

"Spy Shots" Modena (ulster) KME Engine

11 posts in this topic

Got this shot while at kme looking at our tanker. Modena ny's new kme engine undergoing pump testing. Not sure of the unit # just know our salesman said it was modenas and was going to albany friday night.

Modena.jpg

There's probably close to a dozen KME rigs headed for the Orange/Ulster/Sullivan area in the next few months. Not sure exactly how far along which ones are, but the blueprints for the bunch of them were on display at the Middletown Expo a couple of months back. Modena was one of them.

Got this shot while at kme looking at our tanker. Modena ny's new kme engine undergoing pump testing. Not sure of the unit # just know our salesman said it was modenas and was going to albany friday night.

Probably E 40-10, That looks like a NICE engine... that cab appears that it has a forward facing rear seat arrangement.. I'll have to check it out when they take delivery.

Didn't happen to take a picture of the rear hosebed did you?

Ach- the tanker looks nice.. is the tower in service yet?

Probably E 40-10, That looks like a NICE engine... that cab appears that it has a forward facing rear seat arrangement.. I'll have to check it out when they take delivery.

Didn't happen to take a picture of the rear hosebed did you?

No pic of the back. Our tanker is due within 2 weeks. Give or take a few days. And the plan is the ladder going in service after the ladder inspection in July.

Want to use it on some of your medicals?

Want to use it on some of your medicals?

LOL... yeah man why not!

Contrary to popular belief I may do a little firefighting once in a while up here too :P

It'll be nice to have an aerial closer than 25 miles away though

LOL... yeah man why not!

Contrary to popular belief I may do a little firefighting once in a while up here too :P

I remember hearing the stories of Ulster having to fill their ladder up at Hess on 28 on their way to the hotel because what they usually leave in the tank wasn't enough and that it takes a long time to make it there going 45 mph.

A couple of pics of 40-10 from the NYSAFC show.. nicely layed out truck with a nice cab layout, it should serve them well

NYSAFC2009170.jpg

Holy high hosebed!

NYSAFC2009171.jpg

The compartment under the forward facing rear seats in the cab is completely transverse- that's a whole lot of room!

NYSAFC2009168.jpg

NYSAFC2009169.jpg

LOL... yeah man why not!

LMAO......LMAO......CHUCKLE... CHUCKLE....LMAO!