Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Online Condolence Card: To The Becerra Family On The Loss Of Frank Becerra SR.

11 posts in this topic

PLEASE SIGN THIS ONLINE CARD. Frank Becerra Jr. is an Outstanding Member Award Winner of this site, and checks it frequently.

I'd like to extend my condolence to Journal News Photographer Frank Becerra Jr, and his entire family on the loss of his father on Monday.

From the article, he seemed like an awesome man,newspaper legend, and an awesome artist. After reading the obit, I can see a lot of Frank Sr's wonderful traits carried on in Frank. Jr, who himself has become a artist/photographer and newspaper legend himself..

Thoughts and prayers.......

Frank Becerra, retired newspaper artist, dies at 82

By Milt Hoffman • Retired senior editor • May 27, 2009

Frank Becerra Sr., whose artistic talents brought him fame as an editorial cartoonist for The Journal News' predecessor newspapers and for thousands of portraits he did for the community, died Monday at Sarah Neuman Nursing Home, Mamaroneck, after a battle with Parkinson's disease. A resident of White Plains, he was 82.

OBIT: http://www.lohud.com/article/2009905270353

Services

A wake for Frank Becerra will be held from 6-9 p.m. tomorrow and 2-4 and 6-9 p.m. Friday at the McMahon Lyon and Hartnett Funeral Home in White Plains. A funeral Mass will be held at Our Lady of Sorrows Church in White Plains at 11 a.m. Saturday.

This thread is also an ONLINE CONDOLENCE CARD. Frank Becerra Jr. is an Outstanding Member Award Winner of this site, and checks it frequently.Please take a moment to sign.

I miss seeing his work in what is now the Journal News.

RIP Frank Sr.

Frank, Jr. and family-

My thoughts and condolences are with you in this difficult time.

-Steve Loddo

My thoughts and prayers are with the Becerra family. RIP Frank Sr!

Sorry for your loss Frank from all your friends at the Port Chester Fire Dept and Ex Post #700 R.I.P.

To the Entire Becerra family, our condolences, if you need anything please let us know.

Jim and Gina Arena

My condolences to the Becerra family. RIP Frank Sr.

To the Frank Becerra family... I wish you all the best in your time of need.. May god watch over you and your family.. You are in my prays thru this difficult time..

On behalf of the Commissioners, Officers and Members of the Croton Falls Fire District I wish to extend our deepest sympathy, in this difficult time. Take comfort in knowing that dad is at Peace and in a better place, now.

On behalf of EMTBravo Staff

thoughts and prayers are with the Becerra family.

RIP FRANK BECERRA SR!