Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KC2OBW

Is it just me or are you having problems with Facebook/MySpace too?

10 posts in this topic

Is any one else experiencing issues with facebook, for some reason it is taking a awful long time to load for me.

Is any one else experiencing issues with facebook, for some reason it is taking a awful long time to load for me.

And here I thought it was just my internet connection at home!!! I suffer the same issues. Maybe if they stopped tyring to "improve" FB and just leave it the was it used to be, they wouldn't have so many issues!!!!

I'm going nuts!! Myspace is not any better they are always "improving" it to make it seem like facebook.

I'm going nuts!! Myspace is not any better they are always "improving" it to make it seem like facebook.

I gave up on MySpace long ago. It just got too flashy and not cool.

I have no Myspace page. I have no Facebook account. I Don't do Youtube and I'd rather poke myeself in the eye with a pen than "tweet" on Twitter. Is it just me or is anyone else on the "anti-follow me around 24/7" bandwagon? I'm old, I realize, but I feel that if you really want to reach me then flipping CALL ME! Again, is it just me?

I have no Myspace page. I have no Facebook account. I Don't do Youtube and I'd rather poke myeself in the eye with a pen than "tweet" on Twitter. Is it just me or is anyone else on the "anti-follow me around 24/7" bandwagon? I'm old, I realize, but I feel that if you really want to reach me then flipping CALL ME! Again, is it just me?

That goes for cell phone too with me, and here it is I work with technology all day.

;)

It's them. Its got a lot of high use now, plus with all the "great new updates" they seem to be coming out with "it is improving the service". (Yes I am being sarcastic with the quoted stuff). Man It seems they went from simple to simply stupid updates in my opinion.

F.Y.I there is a vires going around with face book. Someone has gotten into other peoples acct. and sent out a video clip of a monkey smoken weed that is linked to youtube, but it really isent youtube im told it is a vires by a few people i change my password everyweek

Facebook has been awful lately, as soon as they added the apps it went downhill. Facebooks best days were before it was open to everyone when all you had was a news feed, profile, pics, and a wall. There used to never be any problems.

Glad its not just me