Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skooter92

Trunked System to Conventional Radio Links

9 posts in this topic

Anybody know of any departments who have created monitoring links to any of the Westchester trunked Fire/EMS talkgroups?

Also, Vista is on Fire 13. If I remember correctly, South Salem FD has a link from Fire 13 to a low band frequency so members can hear what's going on right on their pagers. Similar things have been done in Katonah and Yorktown...and maybe soon in Croton.

Remember585 mentioned this in another thread. It caught my attention since I've never heard about it.. It is a great idea.. maybe someone out there has the frequencies?

Sleepy Hollow Fire for FIRE 12 has a link so members can monitor over there pagers.

Battalion 16 Trunk to conventional frequency is 46.22. It works pretty nicely!

According to this link EMTBravo, the link for Fire 16 is retransmitted from the Katonah FD on 46.22MHz. Also on this thread South Salem FD retransmits Fire 13 on 45.72MHz.

It is linked to our conventional frequency. The site is located at Fire Headquarters. Members can hear responding units etc via the pagers. The simulcast does not come over our mobile or portable radios. Anyone monitoring 155.775 can hear the simulcast. Since the mobiles and portables have a Digital Private Line (DPL).

If you put the Westchester County Trunked System Frequencies into a Conventional Scanner

you will be able to hear the Trunked System just fine.

The only bad news is you will also hear the

County Bee Line Buses.

North Zone

You must scan all of them with no PL

I work Midnights so the Bee Line Radio Traffic is minimal

:D