Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dashield

Does anybody remember this?

7 posts in this topic

If my memory serves me correctly, last year their was a picture posted on the internet of a snorkel that had come in contact with some overhead powerlines and the tires to the rig were burning. Does anybody know where I can find a link to this??? I have been unable to find it. I am trying to get a few photo's together for a drill.

If anybody recalls any details or where this photograph was published please let me know.

If my memory serves me correctly, last year their was a picture posted on the internet of a snorkel that had come in contact with some overhead powerlines and the tires to the rig were burning. Does anybody know where I can find a link to this??? I have been unable to find it. I am trying to get a few photo's together for a drill.

If anybody recalls any details or where this photograph was published please let me know.

http://westcoast911.com/wp/2008/08/21/phil...overhead-lines/

Just some history on it. It happened in Philadelphia right outside of the company's firehouse and they were getting ready for a parade or some sort of event.

Ouch. I can't imagine having to explain that one to the chief. Glad nobody was hurt.

I can't help myself... "SMOKEIN"!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Ouch. I can't imagine having to explain that one to the chief. Glad nobody was hurt.

I think the chief was there, can you say CHAOS???? LOL