Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Faded Soul

Characteristics of....

5 posts in this topic

What are the characteristics and qualities you respect in a fire fighter?

Honesty... integrity.... loyalty... Hard working...?

Name a few- see if you can look yourself in the mirror while saying them. See if your fellow fire fighters have those qualities as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The expedient thing and the right thing are seldom the same thing.

The truth hurts... but it's still the TRUTH.

These are the feelings/thoughts of Faded Soul. They are mine no one elses.

Great post

I would add teamwork, inginuity, respect,willingness to learn, willingness to pass knowledge on to others, confidence just to add a few more in there, I am sure others willadd to the list.

FireCapt-

It's all about standards... no? what bar do you set to make a fire fighter? No just knowledge wise. But what makes them a fire fighter characteristically speaking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The truth hurts... but it's still the truth.- J.P.R

The expedient thing and the right thing are seldom the same thing.

I believe that a great quality in great fighter is the ability to know that you are never trained enough. you never be over trained, and knowing not to brag about the training that you have to get more recognition in his/her department. thats what i think.