Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Keith00923

Fatal on I-95 in Darien

6 posts in this topic

Man walking on I-95 killed by SUV

Posted: 06/30/2009 09:50:58 PM EDT

Updated: 07/01/2009 07:07:28 AM EDT

BRIDGEPORT -- A Bridgeport man was struck and killed by a sports utility vehicle on the northbound side of Interstate 95 early Tuesday near Exit 14 in Norwalk, state police said

Stamford Advocate Article

apparently a man got out of is car to take a piss in the middle lane and a car going quite fast hit him, but the driver of the car thought that he hit a deer so he just continued to drive until he got out and found out that he had body parts on the front of his car. it was a horrible tragedy and here is the article on it.

Edited by ems-buff
Source Copyright Notice

Deer don't drive and hold there deal when they piss!

Deer don't drive and hold there deal when they piss!

i agree, i dont know how you can mistake a man next to a car in the middle of the highway for a deer also

shouldn't of been walking on the highway to start, now this guy has to live with what he has done for the rest of his life... BTW theres a rest stop on Darien :blink:

Even hitting a deer, who wouldn't stop and check out the damage to their vehicle??

Not in a derogatory manner, but, excluding even humans, isn't it a crime to leave the scene of an accident, even if it does involve just an animal (assuming there is damage)?

Even hitting a deer, who wouldn't stop and check out the damage to their vehicle??

Not in a derogatory manner, but, excluding even humans, isn't it a crime to leave the scene of an accident, even if it does involve just an animal (assuming there is damage)?

i was talking to a cop in town and he said that if the officer that talks to the person that hit him thinks that he really didn't think that he hit a person then it isnt a hit and run.