Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Extreme Sports Betting !!!

4 posts in this topic

Hey guy, loving your team is one thing, but losing your b---- over it???!!??? :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

This is

LONDON

08/02/05 - News and city section

Rugby fan cut off his own testicles

A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles after his team beat England, police confirmed today.

The man was rushed to hospital after the incident at Leigh Social Club in Caerphilly, South Wales.  

A Gwent Police spokeswoman said: "We received a call from the ambulance service at approximately 9pm on the 5th to inform us of a situation at the Leigh Social Club in which a man had indeed severed his own testicles."

She said the man was taken to Heath Hospital but could not confirm his condition.

It was reported that the man told his friends: "If Wales win I'll cut my own balls off."

After the 11-9 victory in the Six Nations clash, the man is reported to have gone outside and severed his testicles before bringing them back into the club to show fellow drinkers.

A local was reported as saying that the man was on medication and should not have been drinking.

Wow, talk about having a "brass set."

Hopefully this will prevent yet another loser in the great genetic crapshoot from adding his defective chromosomes to the already shallow gene pool. I mean, I've heard of shaving one's head in sorrow after a sports loss, but bobbitizing yourself.......? What a maroon.

:ihearu: Someone needs to throw some chlorine in that gene pool.