Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hudson144

Mount Vernon FD Hiring Process Results

9 posts in this topic

I was asked today how is it that the information is out about the civil service exam given recently for the entry level for firefighter is out and the information is being distributed by the vulcan society. I can't speak on behalf of the society however I can advise you all if you have a question on why the vulcans know about the results before you do is to call MV civil service at 914-665-2357. They are the people to talk to, if you feel that some wrongdoings are going on i would not hold back and call NYS civil service and tell them your situation, 518-473-5022 jjc

Edited by x635

Anybody have an idea when The City of Mt. Vernon will be giving their agility test for out of city residents?

Mv civil service can be very helpful if you have questions,doesn't hurt to ask.

Mv civil service can be very helpful if you have questions,doesn't hurt to ask.

I did call them in January, they weren't very helpful and as a matter of fact the woman had given me an attitude. so thats why i wanted to try on this site. Maybe i'll get better info here.

If you want a job go for it, don't let anything get in your way. You need to be eager - call there, go there, what ever it takes.

If you want a job go for it, don't let anything get in your way. You need to be eager - call there, go there, what ever it takes.

TY