Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GoDucks23

Pine Plains High School

14 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what is going on out at Pine Plains high school. Pojo news says school is on lockdown due to a very fluid situation and that police have a perimeter set up around the school. I have also heard Pine Plains and Milan FD get put on stand by with some county cars are also going out to be on stand by at Pine Plains fire house. I have some friend with family there and I am just curious as to what is going on. If people know but due to the situation cant say then I completely understand and we will wait for more info to be released.

I personally dont think it should be said due to family members reading it. All I can say in multiple Fire, EMS, and Police are on scene.

Thomas

I agree with Tom. We will all find out soon enough.

Most recent reports of SWAT, Fire, and EMS on site. No other information at this time.

For further information listen to WRWD or local news channels.

CBS 2 News in NYC said that they were sending crews up to the scene and that they would have more information later.

Since it has been publicly released. But please seriously pray fro everyone involved in this situation.

PoJo.com

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20091110/NEWS05/91110003/Police--Stissing-Mountain-High-School-under-lockdown

MidhudsonNews.com

http://midhudsonnews.com/News/2009/November09/10/PinePl_hostage-10Nov09.htm

CNN.com

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/10/ny.high.school.gunman/index.html

Thomas

Edited by TAPSJ

CNN Reports

Someone has Principal and Vice Principle hostage at gun point contained to one room.

Unknown if it is a parent. SWAT and Negotiators are on site attempting to end this conflict safely.

CBS 2 Now Live Feed.

Thomas

On the news out here on the West Coast at 0645 PST...

One man in custody. As of now no shots were ever fired.

He was taken out in the SWAT Vehicle. I heard they are sweeping the school.

Thomas

Once again we have the Best Police, Fire, and EMS agencies... Hats off to all the brave men and women who put there lives oin the line in Pine Plains today as well as everyday. Awesome job. You make us proud.

Just called for fire police from Millerton a few minutes ago. Great job to all involved.

a TON of cops were on the scene by looking at the live chopper shots

Good job to the Dutchess County Department Of Emergency Response, the 911 dispatchers, and all the numerous police agencies that were on the scene. Glad everything worked out and no one was hurt.