Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nysff

Upstate Forum Sections (Update: Now Added)

4 posts in this topic

I am not sure if anyone is aware of this or not, but the emtbravoupstate forum has been shutdown. I must admit that I never posted on the forum (or this one for that matter as this is my first post), however I was a regular follower of the incident alerts. What I would like to see is a subsection of this forum like what was done with Putnam, Orange, and Dutchess Counties. I know that there were quite a few followers from the Capital Region. I have to admit there were a few bad eggs but I think that as a whole, there is a demand for the forum.

The webteam is currently working on the situation and there may be an NY Upstate section here on EMTBravo. We are currently working on the particulars and we will keep everyone informed of ou progress.

The webteam is currently working on the situation and there may be an NY Upstate section here on EMTBravo. We are currently working on the particulars and we will keep everyone informed of ou progress.

Izzy is correct and it probably would have been done already but for the transition to the new software that is requiring lots of time and attention.

We're not going to forget about you upstaters! Just give us a chance to get things set up!

Thanks for posting.

We have now added an Incident Alert-Upstate NY section, and a Upstate NY local discussion forum.