Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
efdcapt115

Somali punks in the U.S.A.

7 posts in this topic

This is pretty difficult to watch. I was wondering how and why we let these somali dudes into the country. They are notorious for being pirates right? We had Black Hawk Down right? So how the **** does a bunch of animals like this (clearly heard speaking in their native tounge if you have the stomach for the audio) make it into this country; then proceed to inflict terror on old white people, and young children, AMERICANS ON THEIR OWN SOIL, then flaunt it on video? I pray LE catches up with these b@stards; and ends up deporting all of them back to that dessert horne of Africa, that lawless dumphole.....let them eat insects again!!!

http://www.startribune.com/local/stpaul/70317887.html?elr=KArksUUUU

EXHFDC1 likes this

This is pretty difficult to watch. I was wondering how and why we let these somali dudes into the country. They are notorious for being pirates right? We had Black Hawk Down right? So how the **** does a bunch of animals like this (clearly heard speaking in their native tounge if you have the stomach for the audio) make it into this country; then proceed to inflict terror on old white people, and young children, AMERICANS ON THEIR OWN SOIL, then flaunt it on video? I pray LE catches up with these b@stards; and ends up deporting all of them back to that dessert horne of Africa, that lawless dumphole.....let them eat insects again!!!

http://www.startribune.com/local/stpaul/70317887.html?elr=KArksUUUU

While it would be nice for them to be arrested and prosecuted (and if appropriate deported), it would be even nicer for them to accost an off-duty police officer or a martial artist who could return their attention appropriately. Cowardly little B*&%!@#(%s

Typical savage behavior. Savages come in all ethnicities, not just Somali. Probably smart enough to not mess with someone bigger than they are, but will end getting their's at some point and time.

Check your facts.....4 have been arrested.

Would you care to cite your source so we can all read the article and follow-up on the story?

The two links next to news article if you had chosen to look...

Is that neccessary junior? Arrested or not, they're still pieces of sh-t!