Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LCFD968

Calling all you campers out there!

10 posts in this topic

Just sitting looking at the abundance of snow and I am getting cabin fever. I hit the Camper show in Rockland this past weekend and now I have the itch. "Bring on the warmer weather so we can go Camping."

So who here in EMTBravo land goes camping? Where is your favorite place? What do you camp in; Trailer, tent, pop-up, etc.? The guys in my firehouse and I go all the time from the 1st weekend in April to Labor day. We go KOA in Newburgh a few times a year, Lake George and a place called Petersburg up Route 22 Near Vermont.

Ahhh Camping!!! My friends and I have been talking about a camping trip for a long time now. We just havn't figured out where we're going yet... Please enlighten me on some good spots

we go to a place in Newburgh if we don't want to drive far. Called KOA campground. Its always a good time. We also go up to Lake George, there is about twenty camp grounds in that area. I can keep going, there is alot of places to go.

I heard Erin bought a tent...and cant wait to go with you guys...

:D

Your just jealous that its not yours anymore...HE HE HE

just realized thats an updated picture of the truck, and it looks like me wheeling that bad boy

every few summers my family and I head up to lake george to a camp ground called turtle island. Its a nice little island with a nice spot on a rock to throw a line or two out into the lake to catch dinner. I think its the niceest spot at lake george cuz its not "on the water" but rather next to it, and you avoid all the heavy boat traffic and such.

Sweet, Lake George in general is awesome but camping without the hustle and bustle of Lake George is even better. We have camped in place called Lake George Escape (exit 23)which is very nice but getting a little strict. Last year they warned us because we were laughing and it was only 10:30 at night on a friday. Needless to say we are looking for a new place this year.

Erin camps 1 time too many every year

whos turn is it this year to take one for the team