Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FFFORD

Suspect who killed 4 POs shot dead by Seattle PO

4 posts in this topic

From Wikipedia

Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U.S. 1 (1985)[1], was a case in which the Supreme Court of the United States held that under the Fourth Amendment, when a law enforcement officer is pursuing a fleeing suspect, he or she may use deadly force only to prevent escape if the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others.

I think this fits!

They tore up the streets and shook up the neighborhood. Thats how it is when you shoot a police officer. Thumbs up! RIP officers.

I dont wont to say the police did anything wrong when it comes to killing this guy because he had it coming anyway, but it says the police told him to stop and he didnt so the officer opened fire on him?????

SOS: Shoot on Sight?

From what I read the perp went for the gun he had taken from one of the murdered officers and at that point the officer fired and killed him. As far as I am concerned he was justified. Perhaps some criminal loving liberal group who hates cops will find fault but at the end of the day this no good POS will never hurt or kill anyone again and there will be no concerns as to wether his "right" are being attented to while he was in jail. May these officer rest in peace and may God watch over those left behind.

This guy has clearly demonstrated an intent to harm police officers and a lack or regard for human life. He also can be assumed to be armed after the initial shooting. The officers were absolutely within their right to use deadly physical force. These were law enforcement professionals and had this animal complied with their requests I am sure he would have lived to face trial. His demise is absolutely the consequence of his actions, and not the result of some shoot on sight order.