Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

"Southland" Picked Up By TNT-NEW Episodes Start Tonight

7 posts in this topic

"Southland", the awesome drama about patrol officers working the streets of Los Angeles, which was cancelled by NBC, has been picked up by TNT.

They will start airing the show on January 2nd, starting from the pilot episode and the episodes NBC has already aired. However, they will also be showing the unaired episodes, and depending on ratings, ordering a complete season.

This is a great show, and I'm glad TNT picked it up....I think it will do well on TNT.

I hope they do another full season, the show is 10x better than most shows on television right now and the finale was great

This just made my day! Hands down the most entertaining cop/crime series since The Shield. I was so disappointed when I head it was cancelled. It baffles me how shows such as "castle" generate so much buzz and success!!!

I also hope it gets picked up and we see some new episodes. It's one of only two shows I bothered to DVR!

Edited by Remember585

This show was the best cop show in a long time. NBC has really lost its touch with dramas and with them moving Jay Leno to 10p from 1135pm just made me realize how bad NBC really got. Thank you TNT for picking it up!