Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SageVigiles

Orange/West Haven - Trooper Involved MVA with Fire - 12/12/09

1 post in this topic

Date: 12/12/09

Time: Approx 1630 Hours

Location: I95 Northbound IAO Exit 41, area of Orange/West Haven border

Frequency: 453.800 (West Haven ERS - Fire Dispatch), 450.225 (Orange Vol. Fire), CSP Trunked System (Troop G), 460.275 (West Haven PD)

Units Operating: CSP Troop G, West Haven PD, Orange Vol. Fire, West Haven FD E25, West Shore FD Q33, E31, C37, AMR

Weather Conditions: Clear

Description Of Incident: 4 Car MVA with fire

Reporters: Orange PD Dispatch, West Haven Emergency Reporting System, CSP Troop G

Writer: SageVigiles

-Orange FD initially dispatched, West Haven E25 and West Shore Quint 33 added to the assignment due to proximity to border and numerous calls. Quint 33 establishing I95 Command.

-4 Car MVA, 2 cars on fire, one CT State Police unit involved.

-Engine 31 requested for water supply at the Morgan Lane Overpass, hydrant IFO Yale West Campus, hooking up to the pipe in the overpass. WHPD requested for crowd control at the overpass.

-Car 37 (W. Shore Chief of Department) assuming I95 Command, Town of Orange AMR Supervisor taking command of Medical Operations. Numerous patients (including one Trooper) transported by AMR.

-Fire U/C, Engine 31 shutting down the pump but standing by at the location.

-I95 is an absolute disaster right now, and Post Road is getting to be as well, 1 lane of 95S is being used by the FD/EMS for the incident and Northbound is almost COMPLETELY shut down.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0