Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo.net Introduces Comprehensive New Links System

3 posts in this topic

EMTBravo.net is proud to introduce a comprehensive new link-sharing system.

You can access it by cliciking on "Links" on the menu bar above. Also, the sidebar on the main index will show the newest and most popular links.

This system is for members to share websites of interest with one another. This system will also let other members rate and leave comments about the link.

Commercial links, or links linking to pages that are for-profit, selling something, selling multiple items, or is for commercial or politcal purposes are prohibited. Websites that are deemed to detract from this website are also prohibited.

In order to prevent spam, moderators will have to approve all links submitted before they can be seen by the general membership.

Any questions, feel free to post.

-Seth G.

Founder, CEO, Director Of Development EMTBravo

Nice Set-up! I like it and already posted a link. I think it will be a nice addition to EMTBravo!

I've noticed not many users have been submitting links....I would have thought this would have been more popular. Is everyone able to use the system without problem?

If you have a problem, let me know. If not, please feel free to add a link to your department's website, your website (NOT Facebook, etc), or any other relevant non-commercial links.

http://www.emtbravo.net/index.php?app=links