Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IzzyEng4

The Winter Classic

7 posts in this topic

Yes, let's go Bruins! (except Chara) Flyers s***!

Nice to see that two Nutmegers have been announced to be on the Olymipc Team! Also nice to see Tim Thomas was named to play too (still not forgiving him for not payin' attention and letting that first goal get by him!)

Three Devils on Team USA! Great game. Everyone can forget Thomas' bone head play since they won.

That was a real good game. I enjoyed watching (most of) it. B)

It was a pretty good game and a lot of fun. NHL needs to find a way to bring this to New York. A Ranger v Islander game outside at Yankee Stadium or Citifield (or anywhere else for that matter) would be incredible and great for the NHL and and NYC.

It was a pretty good game and a lot of fun. NHL needs to find a way to bring this to New York. A Ranger v Islander game outside at Yankee Stadium or Citifield (or anywhere else for that matter) would be incredible and great for the NHL and and NYC.

Billy, they have been talking about it but I think you will see the game head up to Canada next year. Should see it withing the next few years.

Though a Rangers / Islanders would be a great game, I still want to watch the DEVILS get beat at GIANTS field first !!!!! :lol: