Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Weather Alert: upgrade to Winter Storm Warning

40 posts in this topic

Backboards work pretty good too - especially if you rub the underside down with wax paper.

This just in - E119 assembling a luge team for the 2008 Winter Olympics!

Boogie Board attached to a Ford Explorer by rescue rope driving around town

60-control to E59, E64, R40 - IFO 464 westchester ave, PCFD sta 4 - MVA, sleigh-rider struck by a vehicle. #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

Folks. Please be careful with the towing of sledders behind a vehicle. A child of a PFD firefighter was killed last year when the quad made a turn and he hit a tree going god-knows how fast. Stick to man made propulsion huh?

Another 2-4 Inches over night in N. Westchester, ending around 3AM. This means DOC22 Is going to be very happy tomorrow!! And another storm for Saturday now?? Of course, another storm on my day off...go figure. #-o

Another 2-4 Inches over night in N. Westchester, ending around 3AM. This means DOC22 Is going to be very happy tomorrow!! And another storm for Saturday now?? Of course, another storm on my day off...go figure. #-o

Funny thing here is the fact that I put my leave request for Teusday and Wednesday. So another few inches overnight won't really bother me. But DFFD227, looks like you only got a 2 hour delay when everybody got the whole day.LOL

maybe I'm living on a different planet, but it didn't look like we got a lot here.

ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THIS WHITE @#$&*( ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

This winter is so mild compared to some winters past. I think we have been pretty lucky. The storm has been hitting just right, at night.