Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PCFD ENG58

What Movie ?

3 posts in this topic

What movie or movie phrase best describes the department you belong to ? I'LL START Gate 8, Gate 9, Gate 10, Gate 11 Gate12 { Airplane 1980}

What movie or movie phrase best describes the department you belong to ? I'LL START Gate 8, Gate 9, Gate 10, Gate 11 Gate12 { Airplane 1980}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.

Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?

Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.

[laughs]

Tommy DeVito: What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?

Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.

Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?

Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.

Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?

Henry Hill: Jus...

Tommy DeVito: What?

Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.

Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f**ked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f**kin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?

Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the f**k am I funny, what the f**k is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the f**k out of here, Tommy!

Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya motherf**ker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

"Now, on the St. Louis team we have Who's on first, What's on second, and I don't know's playing third....."

Abbott & Costello- The Naughty Nineties