* TEAMS WILL SKI COURSE W/ 50’ 3” HOSE

* INDIVIDUALS WILL SKI COURSE W/ 50’ 1 3/4” HOSE ROLL

REGISTRATION IS AT 11:00 A.M.

1 HOUR OF PRACTICE THEN WE RACE

PLEASE RSVP JIM FREDERICKS

CELL # (845) 629-0688

E-MAIL JWF12468@HOTMAIL.COM

FOR INFO AND # OF RACERS BY SAT. FEB 27TH

This looks like a great event ! I like the fact that the proceeds benefit cancer research.

This looks like a great event ! I like the fact that the proceeds benefit cancer research.

How many teams can each dept enter?

How many teams can each dept enter?

Pretty sure its as many as you want. The More The Merrier....

PLEASE RSVP JIM FREDERICKS

CELL # (845) 629-0688

E-MAIL JWF12468@HOTMAIL.COM

FOR INFO AND # OF RACERS BY SAT. FEB 27TH

Edited by TCD0415

MAHOPAC WILL BE THERE AS USUAL..........THINK SNOW , WE KINDA GOT SHORT CHANGED LAST YEAR B)

Wow, ive seen these events before, but never really looked into them. As Seth said, i really like the idea that the proceeds go to cancer research.

Ill spread the word at my firehouse. Unfortunately, im (skier) oos with a shoulder injury and another one of my buddies (snowboarder) is recovering from a serious motorcycle accident. Even if we cant get a team together, id love to attend and show my support for my fellow frefighters/ems'ers. Id also love to give a donation of some sort.

We've been joking that this season while my wife and non-injured friends will be enjoying the slopes, myself, my other injured buddy and my non-skiing buddies will enjoy "lodging" lol. As long as theres a nice lodge, fireplace and bar (for hot chocolate of course ;) ), im good to go!

In all seriousness, this event sounds like a lot of fun and more importantly, for a great cause. Good luck to all teams who enter.

Wow, ive seen these events before, but never really looked into them. As Seth said, i really like the idea that the proceeds go to cancer research.

Ill spread the word at my firehouse. Unfortunately, im (skier) oos with a shoulder injury and another one of my buddies (snowboarder) is recovering from a serious motorcycle accident. Even if we cant get a team together, id love to attend and show my support for my fellow frefighters/ems'ers. Id also love to give a donation of some sort.

We've been joking that this season while my wife and non-injured friends will be enjoying the slopes, myself, my other injured buddy and my non-skiing buddies will enjoy "lodging" lol. As long as theres a nice lodge, fireplace and bar (for hot chocolate of course ;) ), im good to go!

In all seriousness, this event sounds like a lot of fun and more importantly, for a great cause. Good luck to all teams who enter.

im right there with ya I patiently await a day for knee surgury should be completed and rehabing by the races

That's ok, a friend of mine called it what it is--- Those of us who for whatever reason, don't ski the slopes? they say we ski "Mahogany Ridge"!!!

That's ok, a friend of mine called it what it is--- Those of us who for whatever reason, don't ski the slopes? they say we ski "Mahogany Ridge"!!!

Does anyone have any videos or pics of this event from the past years?

Does anyone have any videos or pics of this event from the past years?

HAHA, AHM, Unfortunately, no

There are a few pics on Pattersons website www.pattersonfiredept.org 2006.

There are a few pics on Pattersons website www.pattersonfiredept.org 2006.

Thx for the link it looks like a fun event, hope to see a good turnout next month.