Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TR54

Tarrytown FD Engine 76 - Phenix Hose Company

11 posts in this topic

Photo TR54. Tarrytown Engine 76 - Phenix Hose Company

post-23-126326868999.jpg

Photo TR54. Tarrytown Engine 76 - Phenix Hose Company

Nice lookin rig, how high up is the hose bed in the back? Arms length?

Very Nice looking piece of apparatus. Question, are those Patriot bars that they are using on the roof? They look like patriots given the thin design, but i may be mistaken. I'll have to get down there to look at the rig, it looks sharp overall from the photo tho. would also like to know how high the hose bed is as stated above.

Photo TR54.

post-23-126343433816.jpg

Would be interested to know the exact specs on this truck, i a gree iut does look like a very long truck, having grown up in tarrytown, i would think that its a bit long given some of the roads in the district especially in the crest and reservoir area, Very nice tho, i do like, can any one get a video of it lit up?

Would be interested to know the exact specs on this truck, i a gree iut does look like a very long truck, having grown up in tarrytown, i would think that its a bit long given some of the roads in the district especially in the crest and reservoir area, Very nice tho, i do like, can any one get a video of it lit up?

I'll see what I can do as far as video. I've never driven it, but it manages pretty well on the streets, never seen anyone have an issue. I've driven the TL through the crest and resevoir, it's a little tight in some spots, but it gets there.

nice, thatnks for the update. i know theyve done some revamping to the roads in recent years in tarrytown so they may be wider then they use to be, and yea any video you can grab would be great i wanna see that bad boy all lit up, other wise im gonna have to go ask my cousin to do it and i dont wanna have to drive to tarrytown lol

Awesome looking rig. How long is this truck? It appears to be very long! Anyone have the actual specs?