Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAD622

East West Fire Apparatus Consultants www.ewfac.com

8 posts in this topic

Take a look at our website. Feel free to contact us if you are in the market for new apparatus.

www.ewfac.com

Nice layout. I've also seen the rigs you've helped construct in the area and I am quite impressed. Good luck with the business!

Nice layout.  I've also seen the rigs you've helped construct in the area and I am quite impressed.  Good luck with the business!

Ditto!!!

Just a suggestion though, I'd like to see photos of the rigs you've designed posted on the site. They're all awesome, and you guys should really show them off more.

Thank you for the compliments. We are going to be updating the site soon and will be posting pictures of some recent work. We always welcome the input.

EWFAC

Thank you for the compliments. We are going to be updating the site soon and will be posting pictures of some recent work. We always welcome the input.

EWFAC

I just wanted to clarify my above statement, I not only like the website.....I like the apparatus as well!! A great team you have there......former LA City and FDNY Apparatus designers...my two favorites!

They also wrote the specs for Pleasantville's new rigs too.

VERY NICE WEB PAGE 8) =D> =D> =D>

nice website guys and a great job helping us with E113