Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
INIT915

AP Report: 9/11 Victims Exaggerating Claims of Illness

4 posts in this topic

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/plaintiff_credibility_questioned_in_advancing_9_11_health_trials/

An Associated Press investigation of dozens of 9/11 ground zero worker cases being considered for trial in May found that several "contain inconsistent or exaggerated claims" about how workers became ill and how much time they spent at the site.

If these allegations are true and proven in court, shame on them. I hope they receive the maximum punishment. I am never surprised by the amount of ******** who try make money off other peoples suffering. I remember the reports of the fake charities and people making false claims of family members being killed on 9/11 popping up within days after the attacks, Scumbags.

Edited by nycemt326

Look at both sides of the coin though. There's always somebody making money off denying these types of claims, and if they can prove, or even suggest that some people are defrauding the system, then there's more reason for them to raise the standards (and thereby lower the number of payouts) for the rest of the people. I won't put too much stock in this.

Look at both sides of the coin though. There's always somebody making money off denying these types of claims, and if they can prove, or even suggest that some people are defrauding the system, then there's more reason for them to raise the standards (and thereby lower the number of payouts) for the rest of the people. I won't put too much stock in this.

Just as fraudulent claims should be identified and dealt with, so should an investigation be initiated to look into how much federal money the Bloomberg administration has wasted on salaries that have been paid to his lawyer friends whom the Mayor appointed to operate the WTC Captive Insurance Co.. These thieves were appointed to oversee the funds that were put in place to insure that proper care is taken of ill first responders. Instead, they draw huge salaries to fight against claims by first responders.

My linkhttp://www.nypost.com/p/news/regional/wtc_fund_vampire_tays_on_aeapMbhLcfk2i6ID2BubvO