Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KelliPVAC

FD T-shirts for troops!

3 posts in this topic

HI all,

My husband is in the Army and is currently deployed. He has another 10 months to go. The guys in his unit were wondering if any Fire Departments / EMS / PDs would be willing to donate t-shirts to their unit, to wear on any down time they may have. Please message me if any department is willing to give to them. I greatly appreciate it! Thank you :)

Kelli

HI all,

My husband is in the Army and is currently deployed. He has another 10 months to go. The guys in his unit were wondering if any Fire Departments / EMS / PDs would be willing to donate t-shirts to their unit, to wear on any down time they may have. Please message me if any department is willing to give to them. I greatly appreciate it! Thank you :)

Kelli

Excellent post Lt.! biggrin.gif

Kelli,

Sounds like an awesome idea!

I will check with my FD (Buchanan), as i know we have a bunch of t-shirts laying around that im sure we would donate. We have alot left from when we took delivery of our last rig, Utility-12 (2003 Cascade unit). I will talk to them and try and arrange something.

Also, if my VAC (Cortlandt) has any available, im sure they would donate as well. We have a meeting tomorrow night, so i will inquire and get back to you.

God bless and best of luck to your husband and his fellow troops!