Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mfvfd

Director of Emergency Medical Services- Putnam County

9 posts in this topic

Putnam County will be giving an exam on April 2,2005 for the above position- you must apply by March 11,2005

Announcement is on www.putnamcountyny.com/personnel for more information

Is Bob Cuomo leaving? Or is he moving up?

I believe Bob is provisional (ie never took the test). It's more or less a formality he probally just needs to pass and he keeps his job and title.

Anybody know what that position pays.....just curious how much he's making

It sounds like just a formality. The salary is listed at $68,244. Substantial qualifications/requirements needed to be able to take the exam.

anyone can take test for that spot, but noone will be hired for it unless coumo resigns

anyone can take test for that spot, but noone will be hired for it unless coumo resigns]

or if he does not score in the top 3

Difference between Civil Service & Management Confidential

It sounds like just a formality. The salary is listed at $68,244. Substantial qualifications/requirements needed to be able to take the exam.

I read the qualifications and I wouldn't exactly call them substantial. The only qwual I don't have for the job is I'm not a CIC (yet). And even that can't stop me from taking the test (I can get it after hiring). But if this is in fact a formality, then I'd say Bob Will be around for a while. Why would he leave a job like that after all he's done unless he wishes to retire?