Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spyda308

Any Word on the November 2009 PD Exam?

5 posts in this topic

Any word on the results of the yonkers, mt vernon and other depts. test that was given November 2009?

Orange, Ulster and SUNY have sent out results and invitations to the Physical Fitness Tests. I don't know anything about the Yonkers or Mt. Vernon exam though.

Rumor has it that results of the Yonkers Police Exam from Nov 2009 will start being mailed out the week of March 30

The results went out on March 30th, received mine today. They also included an invitation to the physical training practice session as well as stating i would be notified when the actual physical fitness test is scheduled. Does anyone know if this is typical of all Zones? Or just the people they are seeking to hire in the near future? Also anyone have any idea how soon they usually schedule the actual test after the practice session? Any info would help! Thanks!

What grade did you get and what zone are you assigned. They will only schedule physicals for the zone they are currently hiring from. As each zone become exhausted physicals will be scheduled for the next zone.