Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fdny2817

1963 Maxim Pumper

5 posts in this topic

Just to let everybody know, Glen from the Chuchill Hose Haulers is selling his 1963 Maxim Pumper for $5000. The rig was in service with the Dobbs Ferry FD of Westerchester County

It runs - pumps and has alot of the equipment still on it, I didn't notice any rust, body looks good, the chrome is starting to pit and needs a good waxing

Just to let everybody know, Glen from the Chuchill Hose Haulers is selling his 1963 Maxim Pumper for $5000. The rig was in service with the Dobbs Ferry FD of Westerchester County

It runs - pumps and has alot of the equipment still on it, I didn't notice any rust, body looks good, the chrome is starting to pit and needs a good waxing

What is the Chuchill Hose Haulers ? and do you have a picture of it .Thanks

"Churchill Hose Haulers" = The collection of Glenn Vandenberg of Claryville, NY. He is (or was?) a member of the Catskill Fire-Cats. Must have dropped out in recent years, as I don't see his name on the most recent roster I have.

What is the Chuchill Hose Haulers ? and do you have a picture of it .Thanks

There are pictures of it on my facebook account. It's still in great shape, but the weather will take it's toll at some point

There are pictures of it on my facebook account. It's still in great shape, but the weather will take it's toll at some point

Is the pumper still for sale ? Can you post the photos here ? Thanks