Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Harley-Davidson fans blue over Reggie Pink closing

5 posts in this topic

I remember when Reggie Pink was a REAL Harley dealer, until Harley Davidson forced all of it's dealers to become "boutiques" and destinations- like what it did to Brewster Harley. Sign of the times, I guess.

Harley-Davidson fans blue over Reggie Pink closing

By Richard Liebson • rliebson@lohud.com • April 15, 2010

Reggie Pink, the iconic White Plains Harley-Davidson dealership known to motorcycle enthusiasts throughout the region, has closed its doors for good, a victim of the bad economy.

Pink, the iconic White Plains Harley-Davidson dealership known to motorcycle enthusiasts throughout the region, has closed its doors for good, a victim of the bad economy.

http://www.lohud.com/article/20104150371

Sad.

whats sad is a few years back HD made them move into a bigger building and spend almost 6 million on the latest and greatest....then this happens.......

whats sad is a few years back HD made them move into a bigger building and spend almost 6 million on the latest and greatest....then this happens.......

Thats why it happened !

Thats why it happened !

I think they would have stayed afloat had the economy not taken a dump.

I think they would have stayed afloat had the economy not taken a dump.

In additon to the economy going down and the new building with huge overhead. HD also added another dealer in New Rochelle so dillute the cuostomer base. Three strikes and their out.