Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

New "Tactical Considerations" Forum

4 posts in this topic

Months ago, Remember585 gave me a great idea to start a scenarios forum, and gave me some thoughts on how we could do it.

Each week, a member will be selected to present a topic in this forum. ALL members can send me their scenario ideas, and I will select the scenarios based on a variety of criteria, including member reputation. Other factors will be topic diversity, for instance, maybe one week a fire scenario, the next week EMS, etc. Another important selection factor will be how well the scenario is written

If you have a scenario idea, write it up and send it to me via EMAIL (I take forever to reply to PM's) at the following EMAIL address: seth@emtbravo.com.

If and when chosen, I will ask that member to then post the scenario in this forum, where then all the members can cohesively discuss it.

Thanks again, John! We look foward to this becoming a great success!!!

-Seth G.

Founder, EMTBravo

Great idea and nice to see some proactive thinking. Should be a valuable learning tool if used properly.

I would have hoped more members would have been into this idea and sent in scenarios.....need one for this week....email me seth@emtbravo if you have one as described above..

Still looking for members to submit scenarios...I know there's a lot of creative minds out there....