Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rfdu39

Apparatus from the J.I.M.M.Y Muster

13 posts in this topic

Here are the apparatus from the J.I.M.M.Y Muster.

post-2995-12746604401.jpg

post-2995-12746604575.jpg

post-2995-127466048147.jpg

Shenorock fire department.... is that something that is actually in the works, or just a personal truck of someone that lives in Somers?

Shenorock fire department.... is that something that is actually in the works, or just a personal truck of someone that lives in Somers?

It is privately owned by Ed Byrnes (Res20cue)

If you look on SOMERSVFD.COM, you'll see that the Somers VFD, actually began in Shenorock and was in existance for 6 years before expanding to Somers VFD.

So it's not something in the works, but something that already existed!

Thanks for the info chief, glad that you managed to save some of SFDs history...

The Shenorock Fire Department, I am going to have to add them to YHFD M/A run Card. Chief Byrnes can you supply me with SRFD equipment list so I will know what calls I can add them to.

Edited by ytpastchief99-00

I must say that it was a chore to judge the rigs this year, they are getting better each year ! Good luck to all that won and hope to have more next year , PCFD Eng 58 .

I hope we have more rigs next year as well,plan on the same weekend May 22nd 2011 , It was a busy day I was happy to see the field so full of teams as well as spectators. You all helped us raise money for the fund, I hope everyone had a good a time as we did.

Jimmy would have loved being in the middle of it all, but he actually was, if it was not for him we would not be doing this.

Thanks everyone see you next year,

Be safe

Jim Arena

SRS131EMTFF and PCFD ENG58 like this