Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wynantskill Fire Department

3 posts in this topic

I have a few questions. The first has to do with the Wynantskill NY Rescue 42. Can it also be considered as a squad? My second question is what does a interior and exterior volunteer firefighter do? And how does one get on a rescue on volunteer.

Link to rig: http://www.10-75.net/apparatus/ny/rensselaercnty/wynantskillfd/r42.htm

Edited by InSquadWeTrust

If you have questions about joining I would just go down to the local firehouse whenever you see people there. They will be able to answer your questions and they will be able to point you in the right direction for joining. If your even a little interested check it out. I guarantee you won't regret it.

If you have questions about joining I would just go down to the local firehouse whenever you see people there. They will be able to answer your questions and they will be able to point you in the right direction for joining. If your even a little interested check it out. I guarantee you won't regret it.

I am interested in joining just not that station. I'm from Suffolk County. I go on 10-75.net a lot, just happen to see their rescue and I saw a lot that were engine/ rescues.Just used that as an example.