Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Westchester County Fire Cross Band

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

Im looking for a strong cross band repeater frequency so that I can hear 46.260 in Rockland and Jersey.

What do you guys suggest as the best one to hear?

Any suggestions would be appreciated for my area

Thanks

www.scanct.com has an online link to 46.26 that you can monitor on your computer

Peekskill FD 453.875 DPL 411

West Harrison FD 453.000 DPL 243

Briarcliff Manor's repeater is on a tower overlooking the Hudson just 5 miles north of the Tappan Zee Bridge.

460.1125 PL to come later....

If you're along the Hudson, the Croton repeater works great. I pick it up in Nanuet and north Jersey.

Also try the Yorktown Repeater, 453.5625 . I live in Dobbs Ferry and I pick it up great. I also agree, both Peekskill and Croton RPTers work very well, especially if you live on the river. I cant say good things about the West Harrison repeater , because I cannot pick it up from where I live.

There are probably 10 or so cross band repeaters try them all--I think you got most of the towers close to the river--I have had the most luck with the Peekskill link listed above as well as the Mohegan link--453.275 dpl is 226 or 251--I can get it if you really need it. If you are interasted in 46.38 the there is only 1 link-453.9375 t123.0 and also for 155.205 453.1875 t123.0