Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pjreilly

RIP Matthew Reilly retired local 1042 Greenwich

6 posts in this topic

It is with deep regret that we announce the passing of Matthew Reilly, retired Firefighter and Past Union President of local 1042 Greenwich Ct. Fire Dept.. All arrangements are being held in North Carolina.

For anyone in that area the wake will take place from 6 to 9 p.m. on Friday, July 9, 2010, at Cavin-Cook Funeral Home, 494 East Plaza Drive, Mooresville NC. A funeral Mass will be held at 1 p.m., Saturday, July 10, 2010, at St. Therese Roman Catholic Church, 217 Brawley School Road, Mooresville NC.

In lieu of flowers and in honor of Matthew "Skip" William Reilly, the family request that donations be made to Hospice and Palliative Care of Lake Norman, 705 Griffith Street, Suite 203, Davidson NC 28036 and/or The Mooresville Soup Kitchen, P. O. Box 5173, Mooresville NC 28117.

RIP. I never met your Dad, but if he was your biggest influence, you turned out well enough to know what kind of man your dad was.

RIP. I never met your Dad, but if he was your biggest influence, you turned out well enough to know what kind of man your dad was.

Well said. My condolences to you and yours, PJ.

PJ

pleases call me if you need anything i am just around the corner. please give my regards to you mom and family. i will be there tommorow night.

Tom TIsano JR

704-776-0809

So sorry for your loss Lt. My prayers are with you and your family. We are all here if you need anything.

Donnie