Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest MajorBuff

Scanner Apps

9 posts in this topic

Hi all, i was wondering if anyone knows a good westchester scanner app for an iphone?

i got my iphone last week and a friend mentioned that their are free scanner apps for 60 control and other agencies. i was just wondering if you know the names of these scanner apps

thanks!

I have 5-0 radio pro on my touch, its got the Westchester frequencies, as well as ones from all over the country, you can multi task with it too. so far its worked out pretty well for me.

I have Police Radio by Christopher Coudriet and it works OK. It has a huge national and international database. I don't use it too much, but the one station I try to scan, CTSP, is never available.

I have 5-0 radio and I use it all the time. The multi-tasking feature is a great thing

thanks, i downloaded the 5-0, but it seems like under the "westchester county - 60 control" section, it sounds like i'm listening to cops...

there's a place to "add your own feed"

is that what i have to do? or is the 60 control feed accurate?

thanks, i downloaded the 5-0, but it seems like under the "westchester county - 60 control" section, it sounds like i'm listening to cops...

there's a place to "add your own feed"

is that what i have to do? or is the 60 control feed accurate?

"Westchester County 60- Control and other emergency services" should be the one you want

Ok thanks for the info!

Does 5-0 radio cover 46.06 too? Any one know of a feed that does?

I have Police Radio by Christopher Coudriet and it works OK. It has a huge national and international database. I don't use it too much, but the one station I try to scan, CTSP, is never available.

CTSP uses a Digital radio system. I dont know much about them but scanners for digital systems are big bucks and your app probably doesnt use one.