Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Maxim Fire Apparatus

7 posts in this topic

Was reading an article an it had said that Maxim was making a come back. Can anybody confirm this or have any imformation on this.Thanks.

Was reading an article an it had said that Maxim was making a come back. Can anybody confirm this or have any imformation on this.Thanks.

Thats old news,Greewood,a company/dealer in Mass. is makeing mini attack's and some full size rigs. They have the rights to the Maxim name. Ward LaFrance is to going to be makeing a come back , based out of Albany.

Angelo, have you heard any more on WLF? Can't find anything more on them since the announcement a few months ago. As for Maxim, I don;t know if Greenwood has produced any apparatus besides the mini-pumpers with the Maxim name yet, besides the demo of course.

Angelo, have you heard any more on WLF? Can't find anything more on them since the announcement a few months ago. As for Maxim, I don;t know if Greenwood has produced any apparatus besides the mini-pumpers with the Maxim name yet, besides the demo of course.

One full size [demo] and a few mini's not much more, as for Ward LaFrance the web site went down and has been for a few months!

I have seen a Ward demo on an International chassis at the NY show.... From what they have said, no relation to WLF (I guess orginally there was supposed to be) but then decided to just brand as a Ward... Their site is http://www.ward-fire.com

I have seen a Ward demo on an International chassis at the NY show.... From what they have said, no relation to WLF (I guess orginally there was supposed to be) but then decided to just brand as a Ward... Their site is http://www.ward-fire.com

There is info on another site taht said that the demo is a rebadged Fort Garry unit.