Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SteveOFD

Fairview FD new Rescue 3

6 posts in this topic

Sorry it took me so long to post this, but this is also on the FairviewFire.org website. From The Journal News legal section October 20, 2010 "...the Fairview Fire District, be authorized to withdraw the sum of $385,000.00 from the Capital Reserve Fund...to finance the purchase of one (1) rescue truck including equipment...". Also, on the FairviewFire.org website is the notice of bid for the Rescue with a bid opening of November 18, 2010.

The old Rescue 3 has been ridden hard and hung up wet for years.... I'm glad to see this purchase being made for the FF's who staff it as well as those to whom Rescue 3 renders aid.

Am missing it on the site, or have they not released the bid requirements/specifications as of yet.

EVI (Emergency Vehicles ,Inc.) Lake Park, Fl.

2011 Spartan Furion Cab - walk around Rescue body. Overall Length 25' , Rollup doors , Light tower , 25KW AC PTO Generator, 9,000 lb Ramsey Quick Mount Removable winch. More details to follow.

Added to for further discussion.

Nice..its about time..the current rescue 3 has been round for a while, has been used well..cheers and best of luck

EVI (Emergency Vehicles ,Inc.) Lake Park, Fl.

2011 Spartan Furion Cab - walk around Rescue body. Overall Length 25' , Rollup doors , Light tower , 25KW AC PTO Generator, 9,000 lb Ramsey Quick Mount Removable winch. More details to follow.

Added to for further discussion.

is it going to be RED?

is it going to be RED?

God I hope so!!!!