Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DR104

SOLD - Jets Tickets For Tommorow (Thanksgiving Game)

4 posts in this topic

Don't know if this is the correct place to post this with the new format, but I have two jets tickets for sale. section 106 field level corner endzone Jets side. seats are undercover so if it rains you will stay dry. Tickets are $120 each Will take $200 for both and I will throw in the parking pass for free. $25 value. I am a season ticket holder/PSL owner. Was planing to go to the game but something came up last minute and I cant go. I am in lower westchester so local pick up or will travel half way. PM me or email me at ftballref84@aol.com

First, What is the date? Second, this should go in the Classifieds section.

Don't know if this is the correct place to post this with the new format, but I have two jets tickets for sale. section 106 field level corner endzone Jets side. seats are undercover so if it rains you will stay dry. Tickets are $120 each Will take $200 for both and I will throw in the parking pass for free. $25 value. I am a season ticket holder/PSL owner. Was planing to go to the game but something came up last minute and I cant go. I am in lower westchester so local pick up or will travel half way. PM me or email me at ftballref84@aol.com

Tomorrow thanksgiving night 8:20 PM

sold