Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firemoose827

Some Good News To Share

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I have been a little non-existent on the forums here lately but for good reasons. I have had a lot of personal matters to address and some old wounds to heal, which is why I am posting this now, to share some good news with my firefighting family.

We had our elections the other night and I was voted in as the departments first captain. There are two captains and I won over another member who was the old second assistant chief of the department so it feels kind of good to know that all of the training and hard work has finaly paid off.

I take office as of January 1st and look forward to serving my department and community even more.

I Also look forward to getting back into the forums again and see what I have missed with the discussions. There used to be some whoppers. :rolleyes:

Stay safe everyone.

Moose

Congrats Moose. I know you've been through a lot the past couple of years. Keep your head up and I hope all keeps going well.

Congrats Moose. I know you've been through a lot the past couple of years. Keep your head up and I hope all keeps going well.

Thanks brother, and thanks for the responses. Things are starting to get better than they were, thats for sure. ;)