Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Ex-EMT admits posting corpse photo on Facebook

5 posts in this topic

It's these idiots who ruin employers interfering with employees using social media.

Ex-EMT admits posting corpse photo on Facebook

December 11, 2010

NEW YORK (AP) — A former emergency medical technician has pleaded guilty to misconduct charges, admitting he posted a cell phone photograph of a corpse taken at a crime scene on Facebook.

FULL ARTICLE: http://www.lohud.com/article/20101211/NEWS05/312110022/Ex-EMT-admits-posting-corpse-photo-on-Facebook?GID=Va1cI5Zs1boA85aXx28Vy7POp9QgK1KWTOwEVcpucrA%3D

You have got to be real dumb to take/post pictures of deceased bodies. I feel his punishment could have been a bit more... In the words of the famous Antoine Dodson, "You are so dumb. You are really dumb–for real."

From the story in the S.I. Advance:

Musarella was an EMT assigned to Richmond University Medical Center, West Brighton, on March 30, 2009, when he snapped a photo with his BlackBerry of murdered Caroline Wimmer, 26, in her Greenleaf Avenue home. He had responded to a radio call at her apartment.

Musarella, a retired and decorated NYPD Emergency Services Unit detective, was later fired from RUMC.

Link to the story:

My link

It's certainly unacceptable for an E.M.T. to do what this guy did, but for a retired cop to mess around with a crime scene by taking photos and posting them ... wow ...

Edited by jack10562
Add quote tag / Source site copyright notice

You have got to be real dumb to take/post pictures of deceased bodies. I feel his punishment could have been a bit more... In the words of the famous Antoine Dodson, "You are so dumb. You are really dumb–for real."

Antoine Dodson would make a great cop - " we gonna find you. we gonna find you "

AWESOME!!

Antoine Dodson would make a great cop - " we gonna find you. we gonna find you "

AWESOME!!

He is good with evidence and forensics too. "We got your t-shirt. You done left fingerprints and all"