Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

"Rep" Your Fellow Members!

4 posts in this topic

Don't forget to "Rep" your fellow members for great posts, photos, and Incident Alerts. Let them know you like the content they contributed to our community!!

In case you're wondering how to do so, all you have to do is hit that green "+" icon.

post-11-0-01890300-1292530970.jpg

And it will show in their profile and post sidebar info:

post-11-0-56884000-1292532564.jpg

It WILL show who repped you. Again, let your fellow members know you like the content they contributed to our community!!

(If you're wondering why you can't find it on this post, it's because I can't be repped nor can any other EMTBravo team member)

Members,

Two new things with your member profile screen:

1. You can now see who gave you a reputation point, for which topic, and the time they gave it to you. Simply click on the "Reputation" tab in your profile, as pictured below

post-11-0-37427200-1295710870.jpg

To see how to rep a member for a great post, photo, or Incident Alert, see the first post in this thread.

2. On your profile screen, when clicked, the default tab will be "About Me" instead of status updates imported from Facebook, which really wasn't a neccesary or much used feature. The "About Me" screen will allow you to introduce yourself to anyone who visits your profile.

If you have any questions, feel free to post on this thread or contact me, seth@emtbravo.com

Seth

I should add, there is no limit to how many reps you can give per day.