Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PFDRes47cue

What light is this?

9 posts in this topic

Anyone know what the light is on the front of the Esopus FD first due engine in the below video? It is in the middle of the engine right under the windshield. It appears to be spinning...

Video

Thanks.

Roto-Ray... Either you love them or hate them. Personally I think a roto-ray in the center with a pair of Mars 888's on the outer edge of the windshield make for a great looking rig... At the same time though, flashing lights don't put out fires so I wouldn't break the budget for the several grand that a setup like that costs if the rig is lacking in other equipment...

M' Ave likes this

Yeah man, you dont see many Roto-rays in our area. Down the coast a bit, into the MD and DC regions, they would look at you funny if your rig DIDNT have one.

Yeah man, you dont see many Roto-rays in our area. Down the coast a bit, into the MD and DC regions, they would look at you funny if your rig DIDNT have one.

WCDPS has a roto-ray on it's primary Hazardous Devices Unit response vehicle. I am sure someone on here has a picture of it.

mount kiscos new tower ladder 14 has a roto ray on it.