Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stvrap79

Chicago Code

10 posts in this topic

For all you fans of cop shows, check out the Chicago Code. It air Mondays 9pm on FOX. It was created by Shawn Ryan who also created one of my all time favorite shows, The Shield. If you are a fan of Southland or the Wire, you will LOVE this show!

http://www.fox.com/chicagocode/

Edited by xfirefighter484x
Added Link
x635 likes this

Just watched the second episode tonight. This show is one of the best dramas in years. Great writing, acting, everything. My new favorite show, next to "Southland".

Just watched the second episode tonight. This show is one of the best dramas in years. Great writing, acting, everything. My new favorite show, next to "Southland".

The second episode was great. The series just started and there are already plot twists! The creator, Shawn Ryan is big into character development. IMO this is the opposite of the "Law and Order/CSI" genre. If Chicago Code is anything like his previous show "The Shield," the storyline is only going to get more intense!

x635 likes this

Just watched both episodes online. This show is awesome. I think it is just as good as Southland, which is on in about 40 minutes! It is fun to have to great law enforcement series going at once and on back-to-back days.

Chicago Code is pretty good, I am curious to see where the plot goes but IMHO Justified on FX is better.

Edited by bvfdjc316

SOuthland is my favorite cop show of all time id have to say, but the chicago code is one thats starting to grow, justified, your guranteed a shooting almost every episode.

Fox is re-airing the pilot episode of the series, "The Chicago Code", tonight at 10 EST.

Good chance for those who are just getting into the series, or want to.

Fox is re-airing the pilot episode of the series, "The Chicago Code", tonight at 10 EST.

Good chance for those who are just getting into the series, or want to.

9 p.m. in NY. Missed the pilot so will DVR this. Have been watching the recent episodes and find it a pretty good series.

"Chicago Code" has been cancelled in yet another instance of a network (Fox is notorius for this) not giving a show a chance to get established or succeed.

I hope a cable network picks it up.

Chicago Code and Chase had no where to go to begin with, no wonder they couldn't find an audience...